Mississippi Family Law Attorneys Helping You Move Forward
Dedicated Mississippii advocates also handle personal injury and estate planning matters
Facing a legal matter that affects your loved ones or your finances can be tough. That’s why you need an attorney who knows how to pursue the best possible outcome for you. Wade Law Office, PLLC provides aggressive representation for matrimonial issues, child support orders, child custody and visitation rights. We also serve clients in estate planning and personal injury matters.
Experienced courtroom litigators strive to protect your rights
Our attorneys have extensive courtroom experience and know how to strategize in order to get positive results. We have earned a reputation for being:
- Compassionate counselors — We understand that going through a divorce or child custody dispute can be overwhelming, which is why we take the time to understand your unique situation and concerns.
- Accomplished trial advocates — Our attorneys have a proven track record of handling complex personal injury cases involving auto accidents, medical malpractice and wrongful death.
- Effective settlement negotiators — Whether your case involves a matrimonial or personal injury matter, we have the acumen to resolve cases outside the courtroom in order to potentially minimize costs and maximize settlement.
Clients can be assured through every step of the litigation process that their rights are being protected and their best interests are being served when they work with us.
Astute attorneys provide aggressive representation for family law, personal injury and trusts and estates matters
Our firm is committed to ensuring that clients receive high-quality representation at affordable rates. We are respected leaders in the fields of:
- Family law — We represent clients in family law matters, including uncontested and contested divorces, child support cases and child custody disputes.
- Personal injury — Our firm advocates for those who are filing a personal injury claim after being hurt in an accident caused by the negligence of another. We handle cases involving auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents and instances of medical malpractice. If a loved one has passed away due to someone else’s carelessness or intentional act, we also help surviving family pursue damages through a wrongful death claim.
- Estate planning — We advise clients on estate planning matters and draft and review wills, trusts, powers of attorney and advance health care directives. When disputes over the validity of a will or other document arise, we can explain the relevant law and assert your rights effectively.
We aim to give our clients peace of mind knowing that their cases are being handled with the utmost care and meticulous attention to detail.
Contact an experienced Washington County attorney for a free consultation.
Wade Law Office, PLLC handles cases involving divorce, child support, child custody and visitation issues. We also provide representation for personal injury matters and advise clients on estate planning matters. Call 662-332-2000 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.